...Loading
  • PRESIDENT
  • PROFILE
  • HISTORY
  • BUSINESS
  • SPIRIT
January, 1938
Shigeji Asahi began producing forged jigs and tools at Nagoya.
(current headquarters location)
May, 1945
Shigeji Asahi suspended business operation due to World War 2.
January, 1946
Shigeji Asahi resumed operation and manufactured forged parts for
bicycle, spinning and weaving machine, and bearing.
May, 1953
Shigeji Asahi found Asahi Tanko with capital of ¥1,500,000. He became
president of Asahi Tanko.
Asahi Tanko developed the company's own forging press and
established a forging method from heating steel bars to forging.
August, 1961
Asahi Tanko built the second forging factory at Nagoya.
January, 1965
Asahi Tanko developed own rolling mill forging machine and began
manufacturing mid-size bearings.
March, 1965
Asahi Tanko increased the capital to ¥10 million.
October, 1966
Asahi Tanko built Gifu Plant at Mitake-cho, Gifu and separated
the bearing forging section.
May, 1969
Asahi Tanko built Fuso Plant at Fuso-cho, Aichi and closed the
factories at Nagoya.
October, 1970
The capital increased to ¥30 million.
February, 1971
Transfer devices were Introduced to Fuso Plant. Asahi Kogyo was
found and began developing labor saving and support devices.
July, 1971
Asahi Tanko bulit the second forging factory at Fuso Plant; installed
a 600t forging press and an induction heater; Addressed streamlining
and labor saving.
January, 1972
Asahi Tanko obtained a business loan and increased the capital
to ¥39 million. Asahi Tanko planed the expansion of Gifu Plant and
the introduction of more modernized and streamlined machines.
January, 1974
The capital increated to ¥62.4 million.
February, 1975
Asahi Tanko Installed continuous normalizing furnace to Fuso Plant
and began integrated operation of forging and heat treatment.
May, 1975
Asahi Tanko built Shirotori Plant at Gujo, Gifu.
February, 1976
Asahi Tanko converted convertible bonds into shares and increased
the capital to ¥98 million.
April, 1980
Independence of lavorsaving and machine maintenance section, established "Asahi Kogyo Co., Ltd.".
December, 1981
The capital increased to ¥130 million.
May, 1983
Asahi Tanko installed an unmanned continuous normalizing furnace
at Gifu Plant.
September, 1985
Asahi Tanko built Seto Plant and developed own hot former machine.
May, 1987
Asahi Tanko installed an unmanned continuous annealing furnace
at Gifu Plant.
October, 1987
Machining facility was introduced in Fuso Plant. Asahi Tanko started integrated forging production from forging to machining.
March, 1990
Shigemitsu Asahi became president of Asahi Tanko.
December, 1991
Asahi Tanko changed the corporate name to Asahi Forge Co., Ltd.
August, 2000
Asahi Forge built new plant called "Mino Techno-Park Plant". Machining
section moved to new plant. Asahi Forge expanded integrated
production from forging, heat-treatment, to machining.
October, 2002
Asahi Forge established
ASAHI FORGE OF AMERICA CORPORATION in U.S.
December, 2004
Asahi Forge built Delivery Center at Mino Techno-Park plant.
May, 2007
Asahi Forge built the 2nd forging factory at Mino Techno-Park plant,
and installed Hot Forming Facility.
January, 2009
Asahi Forge received "The 42nd Good Company Award".
March, 2009
Asahi Forge closed their Seto plant.
April, 2009
Asahi Forge built Okayama-Maniwa plant at Maniwa, Okayama.
September, 2009
Increased capital as ¥160 million with additional ¥30 millopn
investment from Nagoya Small and Medium Business Investment &
Consultation Co., Ltd..
September, 2010
Asahi Forge establised "Asahi Bluegrass Forge Corporation"
at Kentucky, U.S.A..
July, 2012
Established PT. Asahi Forge Indonesia in Indonesia.
August, 2012
Hiroshi Asahi became president of Asahi Forge Corporation.