- January, 1938
- Shigeji Asahi began producing forged jigs and tools at Nagoya.
(current headquarters location)
- May, 1945
- Shigeji Asahi suspended business operation due to World War 2.
- January, 1946
- Shigeji Asahi resumed operation and manufactured forged parts for
bicycle, spinning and weaving machine, and bearing.
- May, 1953
- Shigeji Asahi founded Asahi Tanko.
He became president of Asahi Tanko.
Asahi Tanko developed the company's own forging press and
established a forging method from heating steel bars to forging.
- October, 1966
- Asahi Tanko built Gifu Plant at Mitake-cho, Gifu and separated
the bearing forging section.
- May, 1969
- Asahi Tanko built Fuso Plant at Fuso-cho, Aichi and closed the
factories at Nagoya.
- February, 1971
- Transfer devices were Introduced to Fuso Plant. Asahi Kogyo was
founded and began developing labor saving and support devices.
- May, 1975
- Asahi Tanko built Shirotori Plant at Gujo, Gifu.
- February, 1976
- Asahi Tanko converted convertible bonds into shares.
- April, 1980
- Independence of lavorsaving and machine maintenance section,
established "Asahi Kogyo Co., Ltd.".
- October, 1987
- Machining facility was introduced in Fuso Plant. Asahi Tanko started
integrated forging production from forging to machining.
- March, 1990
- Shigemitsu Asahi became president of Asahi Tanko.
- December, 1991
- Asahi Tanko changed the corporate name to Asahi Forge Co., Ltd.
- August, 2000
- Asahi Forge built new plant called "Mino Techno-Park Plant". Machining
section moved to new plant. Asahi Forge expanded integrated
production from forging, heat-treatment, to machining.
- October, 2002
- Asahi Forge established
ASAHI FORGE OF AMERICA CORPORATION in U.S.
- January, 2009
- Asahi Forge received "The 42nd Good Company Award".
- April, 2009
- Asahi Forge built Okayama-Maniwa plant at Maniwa, Okayama.
- September, 2010
- Asahi Forge establised "Asahi Bluegrass Forge Corporation"
at Kentucky, U.S.A..
- July, 2012
- Established PT. Asahi Forge Indonesia in Indonesia.
- August, 2012
- Hiroshi Asahi became president of Asahi Forge Corporation.
- January, 2013
- Asahi Forge received "The 30th Commemorate Special Award" at The 30th Excellent Business Manager Awards by Business & Technology Daily News.
- January, 2013
- Asahi Forge received "Supplier Awards; Quality Category" from Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- April, 2013
- Asahi Forge held the 75th years in business anniversary ceremony.
- December, 2013
- PT. Asahi Forge Indonesia (AFI) began integrated production of forging, heat treatment and machining for final driven gear.
- April, 2014
- Asahi Forge held the groundbreaking ceremony of Toki plant.
- February, 2015
- Established Toki No.1 plant.
- April, 2015
- Completion of the new office building at Mino plant.
- May, 2015
- The Chairman Shigemitsu Asahi was rewarded the Medal with Blue Ribbon.
- Jun, 2015
- The Chairman Shigemitsu Asahi was rewarded the title of Kentucky Colonel and honorary citizen of Richmond.